Comment on page
Monitoring & Dashboards
The dashboard is the first thing a user sees, as soon as they enter into any project on Magic Pixel. It showcases all the information about tags in one singular view, within a set time period.
On the default dashboard on Magic Pixel, users can view:
- Total Tag Fires: This panel shows all the tag fires that took place on Magic Pixel within the chosen time frame
- Successful Tag Fires: This panel shows the number of tags that were successfully received by the media provider amongst all the fires that took place
- Provider Side Tag Failures: This panel shows the tags which failed validation at the media provider’s end or fires that failed due to any other server-side errors
- Tag Validation Failures: If a parameter is marked as mandatory for a tag to fire, and if it is not validated anymore, those failures get populated under this panel
- Privacy Blocked Tags: This panel shows all the tags that are blocked due to privacy consent from users
- Tag Errors: All the tag errors that are not populated in any other panels, and have an unknown reason for their failure are shown here
- Tag Distribution - Browsers: This panel showcases all the successful tags and their performance mapped across multiple browsers
- Tag Distribution - Devices: This panel showcases all the successful tags and their performance mapped across multiple device types
- Tag Contribution - Browsers: This panel shows the browser composition of tags across the website
- Tag Contribution - Devices: This panel shows the device composition of tags across the website
Dashboards on Magic Pixel have an efficient time filtering system, using which you can filter out the data across all your widgets for the last 3 hours, 6 hours, 24 hours, 7 days, and 1 month.
Custom Ranges: Using custom ranges functionality in the time filters section, you can fetch data across all the widgets on your dashboard between a custom range. You can easily adjust the choice of dates from the date picker drop-down.