Comment on page
Adding a Client-Side Provider
Adding a client-side provider is quite simple on Magic Pixel. All you have to do is,
- 1.Click on the "Add Provider" button on the right top of the page, and then select the "For Browser" option to add a provider on the server-side
- 1.Then choose the provider template as per your requirement from the list of pre-built templates added and maintained by Magic Pixel. All of these templates will be automatically updated by whenever there is an update in of any these providers.
Provider Templates for Client-Side Providers
2. After a selecting a provider template of choice, you will be redirected to the provider's page where you can see all the provider details along with its pre-set provider URL. You can always add a provider description as well.
3. Then in the provider script section, you can call any relevant function as per the mandatory provider attribute like an init function send the account ID, or a var statement, etc.
4. After these basic details, you can save them and the provider will be added. This new provider will default be added to the staging environment with the status "Pending Publish", which later needs to be moved to the production environment manually